Friday, August 04, 2006

did you know. . . . .?


  • . . .that in his song "cleaning out my closet," eminem rhymes "munchausen syndrome" with "housing system"?

  • . . .that when ladies gain weight, their bra size changes by cup long before it changes by band size?

  • . . .that Wegmans is one of the top five companies in the U.S. to work for?

  • . . .that upper-class men are more likely to be immodest about their penises in locker rooms than middle-class men?

  • . . .that I love my bike so much, I have named it Mikey? Mikey the Bike.

  • . . .that it takes one to know one?

  • . . .that Laurence Fishburne was on "Pee Wee's Playhouse"?
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Did YOU know that I show people my penis 2, sometimes 3 times per day? It's lovely.
    I think I'll go buy Wegman's and the rights to PWP'house. Donald... out.