Friday, June 30, 2006
on the phone with an insurance person
. . .who is explaining to me that she is writing a paranormal novel because everyone is crazy about the genre, especially stuff with vampires and werewolves. and her novel has a lot of humor put into it, for example that some man opens a door in a long sequined gown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I would so rather read that than ANY of the books you listed. Of course, I'm no Ph.D. or anything. Maybe if I was, my taste would also veer towards the titles you mentioned, the ones that sound like words picked randomly from Webster's Dictionary of Boring Things.
(Full disclosure: I haven't read a book in about two months, when I read The Neverending Story.)
Conor
for god's sake, man, when are you going to cut me a break on the boringness of my job!! some of us work for a living, you know.
Can I just say how amazing that comment is with Lola's picture beside it, as if she is bitching at me about how busy she is?
ha. and she sighs enough to add audio. if it were possible to hear her through the computer, that is.
Post a Comment