Sunday, March 02, 2008
this is spring break?
me sorting through papers at the 11th hour before grades are due feeling sorry for myself because my spouse is away giving a talk? and even actually shedding a wee tear during "60 minutes"?? "60 minutes"?? (it was about all these working poor people showing up for free medical care. oh, and pms might have a little something to do with it.) oh, and does anyone else remember when there were sanctions against china for their human rights violations? or when people didn't eat veal? or when i had big plans about how much i was going to get done between quarters? this is not my beautiful break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
honey! I'll be back tomorrow, and, to be precise, today is only the first day of your break.
I don't know what to make of the ole 60 Minutes, but as for China, I'm pretty sure we've always been at war with Eastasia, whereas we've always been friends with Eurasia.
Post a Comment