Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i'm baaaaaaack!

sincere apologies to all three of you for the big hiatus.

what i *wasn't* doing while away from the blogeterium was developing a larger vocabulary. the following is a list of things that, in the past week, i have called either "cuckoo," "bananas," "cuckoo crazy," "crazy bananas," or "cuckoo bananas": the cuteness of our friends' new baby; a building with unexpected architecture; someone's platform shoes; joe lieberman; the price of gas; man's inhumanity to man; generalized solipsism; the deliciousness of dogtown (see below); the fact that my ipod is 2/3 white stripes songs; the precision of k.d. lang's voice; how many people will see those "spoof" movies, like "meet the spartans," "superhero movie," etc.; the amount of weight i am capable of gaining in less than one week.

and i'm an english professor! sheesh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I distinctly remember you calling Joe Lieberman "cuckoo crazybirds." I'm just sayin.

james said...

I'm glad you're back.

Sincerely,
Alternate Universe You

Elizabeth said...

anon: that sounds like something YOU wold say, actually

james/AUY: thanks.