i only just now did my 2005 taxes!
UPDATE: i did in fact file for an extension back on april 14th. the job search-ful spring got the best of me, and i'm not exactly on top of this kind of stuff to begin with. i am jealous of those to whom careful budgeting comes naturally, or is appealing as a procrastinative activity. but, especially, i am not ashamed! plus, i looked it up and i think that this is far from abnormal, and the "advice" i got "online" is that it's no biggie unless you owe big time, which i do not, and you can just do them and la-dee-dah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my god.
How could you post that?
I have a huge stomach ache right now, and I won't be able to sleep tonight. You JUST did your taxes? From last year? Zantacstic!
I'm in no position to really freak out, though. I've already drafted out a mock 2006 tax return for me and my partner (using an 05 form and tax table) so I can estimate my 07 budget.
Now THAT's procrastination. And insanity. I will never write a book as long as I live. And I don't care. Much. A little.
I have to go now.
Well, you make a good case, even though most of the advice I get on line is about how to increase the size of an organ I neither have myself nor wish to have offered to me by others.
Perhaps I've said too much.
Post a Comment