i deleted a bunch to get rid of the poison the anonymous person left. but for those interested, it's worth posting the comments attached to my (now deleted) post expressing my disillusionment upon realizing the likely (though not confirmed) identity of anon.:
dhawhee sed: Am I right? Am I right?
to which i reply: i believe it is in fact someone we discussed.
cuz sed: Damn... I was too busy today to chime in earlier but really wanted too... good g-d...
1. I am DYING to know the source of that anonymous insanity. WTF, indeed.
2. I never once considered that the altering of self designation had anything to do with you thinking you were too big for your britches.
3. (I am really glad you reminded me on a day that was stupid manic at work that I no longer have to pack up strangers food!).
4. Those Panda's really are ridiculously cute.
to which i reply: yes, yes they are.
and good old anon, who seems to be having a serious crisis, wrote: well. today is a different day. i imagine my disillusionment in myself may rival yours. you said it best when you said "weird bitterness". would you believe me if i told you what i said to you has nothing to do with you? if i told you to try to disregard it because it was a momentary abberation? probably not, but there it is. i apologize. this won't make sense to you, but i may be trying to prove something to myself and you were the unfortunate scapegoat. None of what I said has any merit whatsoever. and, i won't be back here again.
to which i reply: that makes only too much sense, given that you seemed to be responding to something in your own brain. i hope you are a better driver than you are a reader, otherwise the roads are a very dangerous place. hard to disregard when you come on that strong out of nowhere. seems like on top of everything else you have problems taking responsibility for being a fallible human. ouch. good riddance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment