- i bet i can find 1,000,000 people who don't know what they're talking about
- my vagina smells better than your vagina
- i like glenn beck because i am stupid!!
- i bet i can find 1,000,000 hypocritical christians
- i assume my horoscopes are interesting to everyone
- half my facebook friends are hidden to me!!!
- i stalk my exes on facebook
- i am appalled at what happened to most people i went to high school with
- i am the person with whom you went to high school and at whom you are appalled
- facebook ultimately makes me feel more lonely and socially impotent
- i am recently divorced and would like to have sex with you!
- THOSE BELONGING TO THE EMPEROR
- i actually believe all those facebook chain letters about how you have to get your friends to join and then something magical will happen!!
- lovers of self-indulgent space-taking on comment section of status updates: unite!
- we need AGED AMERICAN IDOL for those over 35!!!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
facebook groups no one will ever join, but should
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This seems appropriate.
I'm actually a little bit shocked that the I'm divorced one isn't a real group. I heard divorcees are hot-to-trot.
From a few months back in GQ. Funny stuff.
http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humor/201001/scary-facebook-friends-profiles?printable=true
From a few months back in GQ. Funny stuff.
http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humor/201001/scary-facebook-friends-profiles?printable=true
Facebook group that doesn't exist, but would have a considerable membership if it did, and/but it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference:
*Get E back in the ROC
I have no idea how I got here - ah! the mysterious caprices of Google - but I lost my shit at "THOSE BELONGING TO THE EMPEROR."
Well played.
Post a Comment