Thursday, April 23, 2009

. . .but nobody did

i'm a little late commenting on the susan boyle hullaballoo, but it doesn't surprise me like it seems to surprise a lot of other people.  in fact, had anyone asked me a long time ago if i thought ugly or funny-looking people could be good singers, i would have said "sure, why not?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and yet, if somebody asked me if reality television programmers could still draw on the lessons about staging compelling drama from the scriptwriters of yore, I'd have said "Me I am not so sure!"

dhawhee said...

it all seemed pretty contrived to me. did you hear about the million dollars she was offered to lose her virginity in a porn flick? now that's bananas.

yops said...

Wasn't octomom just offered a cool mil to do a porn? Is there some random contract generator that just grabs names off CNN and offers them a million bucks to do the nasty? cuz if so, Levi Johnston is standing by!

yops said...

what did I tell you?
www.tmz.com/2009/05/07/miss-california-offered-million-dollar-porn-role/