well, since there's no way jesus was a socialist because we know he believed in profit, property and competition, as well as taking responsibility and enduring the consequences of your actions, it definitely wouldn't be the banking industry. here in this communist utopia we can conceive of the government helping out industry; jesus could not.
and he also certainly didn't believe in helping the poor, since we know he had a "you made your bed, you lie in it" philosophy, so definitely not hurricane victims or people without health insurance or the cancer clusters around superfund sites.
i suppose he would just shrug and go hunting.

4 comments:
I loved it when Jesus said "An eye for an eye!" Also: "Eat it or wear it!" and "What's good for the goose is good for the gander!"
Jesus should pull himself up by his bootstraps.
You know what I don't like about Jesus...his persecution complex.
Hey funny lady,
Long time no chat. Just wanted to send a shout-out across the ether! I miss you and hope all is well!
xo,
Megan
Post a Comment