that teenage granddaughter you are with seems like kind of a brat. i'm sure you love her a lot and i'm sure you are enjoying your day together, but to the rest of the world (i.e., me), she's really loud and seems spoiled, entitled and pathologically self-centered. i'm not sure you're doing her any favors by not teaching her how to get along with people who don't automatically love her.
sincerely (and you, too are welcome),
elizabeth
1 comment:
Dear Elizabeth,
It's odd that I did not see you in that cafe, as I had that precise experience recently and, given the dearth of oldish people and their grandchildren in these parts, I can't imagine that we witnessed separate instances. Still, good to know I'm not the only evil person who wants to reprimand loving grandparents.
Additionally, please get your ass out with a particular friend of yours who went to an ivy league school when I'm around. I tell you, despite appearances I am far less irritating than most people you see on a daily basis. Really.
Sincerely and welcome,
Jack
Post a Comment