Tuesday, April 27, 2010

which is it that you really want?

to help or to have said that you helped?

to support your family or to maintain some social status quo?

to do your work or to have a reason for not having done your work?

to get attention or to make a point?

to take responsibility for what you fucked up or to put on some abject show?

to make someone else feel better or to make yourself feel better?

to control women's behavior or to provide for their health?

to protect children or to maintain power?

to communicate or to win?


2 comments:

yops said...

I don't know about anybody else, but I want to get attention by taking responsibility for what I fucked up, thereby making somebody else feel better, all in a quest to do my work supporting my family, protecting children, and providing for women's health. If I do this, I win.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't this inscribed over the temple at Delphi? Shoulda been. Powerful, sista.